Arabic keyword research is the most important step for a successful Arabic SEO strategy. Over the last 13 years, I worked with over 50 websites in the Middle East on Arabic SEO strategy. My extensive SEO services for the Arabic language includes a comprehensive keyword research in Arabic and keyword localization services.
Arabic Keyword Research Process
- Collecting Seed Keywords: Identifying the initial keywords that are relevant to business objectives. The list is mainly created by the business owner to define their niche and to identify the local competitors.
- Keywords Exploring: Expanding the initial list by using keywords tools in order to collect proper key terms based on search volume and relevancy.
- Keyword Categorization: Dividing the Arabic keywords based on different categories (Branded Keywords, Industry Keywords, Transactional Keywords, Informative Keywords).
- Keywords Types: Allocating keywords based on the types variation (Long tail keywords, Short Tail Keywords)
- Keywords Priorities: Setting up the keywords priorities based on volume, level of competition, relevancy to services/products, relevancy to landing pages, bidding rate and more.
- Keywords Tracking: Implementing the keywords tracking tools and assigning keywords to the dedicated landing pages.
- Keywords strategy: Providing an Arabic keywords strategy for Organic SEO and PPC for each market.
- Localizing keywords in Arabic (Not translation) by conducting a culture customization for each market based on the local dialects.
- Conducting an extensive research in the local market in order to define the proper Arabic keywords used by the local consumer.
- Defining the top relevant keywords for the Arabic consumer whether it is a local term, transcreation or transcripted.
- Expanding the localized list by adding relevant local seasons, holidays, and trends that are required from the digital campaign managers.
- Setting up the localized Arabic keywords into different categories based on marketing and advertising landscape for each market and the most effective tactics.
- Building SEO-based PR and content marketing strategy for each target market.