Digital Marketing Strategy Consultant
I believe that a digital marketing strategy is essential to take advantage of the growing opportunities from digital marketing. Combining the strategic goals with an action plan is the key to achieve your business objectives effectively. As an independent marketing consultant, my approach is custom-tailored based on the business objectives and marketing resources of the customer.
Marketing Strategy Services
- Analysis & Auditing: Website UI Analysis, SEO Auditing, Social Media Auditing
- Digital Marketing Strategy: SEO Strategy, Social Media Strategy, Content Marketing Strategy
- Performance Marketing: Digital Advertising Strategy (Search, Display, Paid Social, Programmatic)
- Lead Acquisition: Growth Hacking Plan, Lead Generation, Retention Strategy, Campaign Management
- Personalization: Marketing Automation, Lead Nurturing, Email Marketing Strategy, Conversion Optimization
- Marketing Analytics: Report Auditing, Data Metrics & KPI Analysis, Dashboard Strategy
- Online Market Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Website and Social Media Analysis
Objectives and KPIs
- Business Objectives
- Long term/Short Term objectives
Strategy and Planning
- Conversion Optimization
- Budget and Resources
- Tactics and Action Plan
Control and Monitoring
- Marketing Automation
- Website Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
- Campaign Analytics
- KPI Analytics
How can digital marketing strategy help your business?
- A written strategy gives you direction and focuses on the overall business objectives
- Managing your tactics on how they work together, what elements are really needed, or the experience that they are creating for their customers.
- Understanding your online consumer and target segmentation.
- Choosing the right tools to help you to understand your positioning and the conversion rates.
- Managing your budget effectively and cutting the cost of additional resources and running your advertising budget more efficiently.
- Managing your team efforts and monitoring your approach.
- Having a strategic position to help you align your business objectives with the marketing plan.